Your customized training needs to grab your audience’s attention, get to the point, and make it stick. HR NOLA will guide you through our developmental process to produce high-quality training that will engage your audience and fit your organization’s long-term strategic plans. Our dedicated HR Practitioner team will think outside the box and recommend fresh and innovative training solutions while keeping the educational integrity of the course and your organizational goals at the center.
Our team loves the creative design process and we will work with you from the beginning to understand your needs and desired outcomes. HR NOLA offers a unique blend of instructional design with multimedia content that will keep your team engaged. Our proven process means your training is deployed faster, so you get results sooner!
What We Offer
- Practical materials SHRM Certified
- Experienced Instructors
- Interactive and applied learning experiences
- Multi-media Training Components
- A professional learning environment
Our courses focus on the skills, knowledge and competencies employees need to succeed in today’s workplace.
Client facility or Virtual
Investment starts at: $1500
How We Work
Need HR guidance but don’t know where to start? We’re here for you. We’ll start with a 30 minute exploratory session where we can discover where your team needs HR support.
Next, we assess your people and business needs and recommend a customized course of action that aligns with your goals and your budget.
With a solid understanding of your organization’s unique needs, we put our HR strategies into action. We will work directly with you to execute your plans and make your teams happier and more productive.
Happy teams make for profitable businesses.
We’re here to support your people so your business can grow and thrive. Find out More
HR News & Insights
- HR NOLA Named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Human Resources for The Second Consecutive YearHR NOLA has been named to Inc. magazine’s annual Best Workplaces list for the second year in a row. Featured in the May/June 2023 issue, hitting newsstands on May 16, 2023, and prominently featured on Inc.com. The list is the result of a comprehensive measurement of American companies that have excelled in creating exceptional workplaces and company cultureRead More
- 2023 Updates To Recruiting and Retention
The job market is completely different this year. Learn what has been changing in the world of recruiting and retaining employees.Read More
- Your Workplace REALLY Needs A Wellness Program
Mental health at work is getting more attention than ever before: as it should. Learn why you need a wellness program that addresses mental health at your workplace.Read More
HR NOLA brings together the best minds in HR to support your business. Our collaborative team provides impactful HR solutions that your employees need to grow and thrive.