Respect in the Workplace
A respectful workplace is one where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. In a respectful workplace, people feel good about themselves and are able to focus on getting their work done. The goal of this course is to help employers create an environment where respect is a high priority in the workplace, whereby employees experience higher productivity, enjoy working together, have a higher work quality, and perform better with your customers.
What We Cover
- Cost of a Disrespectful Workplace
- Respecting Ourselves & Others
- Communication & Disagreeing
- Discrimination & Hiring
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Personal Space & Privacy
- Sexual Harassment
- Bullying & Violence
- Your Company’s Stance
- Employee’s/Manager’s Role
Workshop-style with interactive role playing exercises & discussion & policy/ legal compliance review.
2.5 – 3 Hours
Client facility or Virtual
Up to 3-hours of on-site or virtual facilitation led by SHRM Certified Professionals
Customized industry training deck
Course & Material Handouts Certificates of Completion
Investment starts at: $1700
How We Work
Need HR guidance but don’t know where to start? We’re here for you. We’ll start with a 30 minute exploratory session where we can discover where your team needs HR support.
Next, we assess your people and business needs and recommend a customized course of action that aligns with your goals and your budget.
With a solid understanding of your organization’s unique needs, we put our HR strategies into action. We will work directly with you to execute your plans and make your teams happier and more productive.
Happy teams make for profitable businesses.
We’re here to support your people so your business can grow and thrive. Find out More
HR News & Insights
- HR NOLA Named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Human Resources for The Second Consecutive YearHR NOLA has been named to Inc. magazine’s annual Best Workplaces list for the second year in a row. Featured in the May/June 2023 issue, hitting newsstands on May 16, 2023, and prominently featured on Inc.com. The list is the result of a comprehensive measurement of American companies that have excelled in creating exceptional workplaces and company cultureRead More
- 2023 Updates To Recruiting and Retention
The job market is completely different this year. Learn what has been changing in the world of recruiting and retaining employees.Read More
- Your Workplace REALLY Needs A Wellness Program
Mental health at work is getting more attention than ever before: as it should. Learn why you need a wellness program that addresses mental health at your workplace.Read More
HR NOLA brings together the best minds in HR to support your business. Our collaborative team provides impactful HR solutions that your employees need to grow and thrive.