Managers & Supervisors Skills for Success
In the workplace, managers and supervisors are what separate front-line employees and organizational leadership. Managers and supervisors receive direction and inspiration from organizational leaders and are tasked with getting high quality performance and results from their employees. This training emphasizes the knowledge, skills, and behaviors necessary for a manager or supervisor to be successful in their role from both a legal and employee relations perspective and is custom built to reflect your organization.
What We Cover
- Employee Retention
- Engagement & Motivation
- UnderstandingTeam Dynamics
- Conflict Resolution & Conflict
- Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Interactive Scenarios
- Building Trust & Respect
- Legal & Compliance Topics
- Interview & Hiring Skills
- Performance Management
- Organizing Productive
- Delegation & Decision Making
Workshop-style with interactive roleplaying exercises & discussion & policy/legal compliance review
All Executives & Managers
2.5 – 3 Hours
Client facility or Virtual
Up to 3-hours of on-site or virtual facilitation led by SHRM Certified Professionals
Customized industry training deck
Course & Material Handouts Certificates of Completion
Investment starts at: $1700
How We Work
Need HR guidance but don’t know where to start? We’re here for you. We’ll start with a 30 minute exploratory session where we can discover where your team needs HR support.
Next, we assess your people and business needs and recommend a customized course of action that aligns with your goals and your budget.
With a solid understanding of your organization’s unique needs, we put our HR strategies into action. We will work directly with you to execute your plans and make your teams happier and more productive.
Happy teams make for profitable businesses.
We’re here to support your people so your business can grow and thrive. Find out More
HR News & Insights
- HR NOLA Named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Human Resources for The Second Consecutive YearHR NOLA has been named to Inc. magazine’s annual Best Workplaces list for the second year in a row. Featured in the May/June 2023 issue, hitting newsstands on May 16, 2023, and prominently featured on Inc.com. The list is the result of a comprehensive measurement of American companies that have excelled in creating exceptional workplaces and company cultureRead More
- 2023 Updates To Recruiting and Retention
The job market is completely different this year. Learn what has been changing in the world of recruiting and retaining employees.Read More
- Your Workplace REALLY Needs A Wellness Program
Mental health at work is getting more attention than ever before: as it should. Learn why you need a wellness program that addresses mental health at your workplace.Read More
HR NOLA brings together the best minds in HR to support your business. Our collaborative team provides impactful HR solutions that your employees need to grow and thrive.