Virtual HR Services
Create a culture aligned with your values and goals.
HR NOLA provides a wide range of outsourcing options including virtual HR Operations that allows you to streamline your internal processes, minimize your risk, and improve productivity. One of the best parts of outsourcing elements of your business to reliable service providers is increased efficiency.
When you choose virtual HR Operations from HR NOLA, you don’t need to worry about increasing your overhead. We provide flexible services aimed at helping your organization reach its full potential.
Full-Suite HR Consulting
Keeping our economy moving forward with a healthy business is critical. Businesses with ineffective HR operations run the risk of experiencing low employee engagement, miscommunication, and poor performance. Our virtual hr firm offers a holistic way of serving the needs of each business we partner with.
We offer our entire catalog of Virtual HR Operations across the country. Our team of consultants will mitigate your state by state employment risks while also providing the same suite of HR services and employee support, regardless of where your business is located.
- Engagement Surveys: A disengaged employee can be pricey and erode company morale. We gather feedback from employees, compare responses against benchmark data, and provide recommendations to help promote a strong culture.
- HR Audits: Our extensive Culture & Compliance Audit checks over 300 different variables to see how your business stacks up against state and federal regulations, as well as HR best practices. Once we complete your audit, we then lay out your “HR Roadmap to Success” with solutions that you can perform internally, or engage with us to implement.
- Workforce Planning and Outplacement: Finding the right candidate for your business is difficult and time-consuming. Our virtual hr services include personalized employee management solutions – from hire to retire. Our process helps to develop and fulfill your team’s needs while finding you the best possible candidate for the job.
Working from home may take some getting used to, but you don’t have to let it slow your business down. Our virtual training courses provide the same level of expertise and training as our in-person Workforce training, but from the comfort and safety of your own home! These virtual training sessions are interactive, and are built to help educate and inspire your team. Attendees will walk away from each training session with a tool kit for continued improvement. Our current courses include:
- Respect in the Workplace: The workplace is made up of a diverse group of people contributing to the success of your company. We customize this training based on the target employee group and emphasize building and maintaining a culture of respect that encourages and rewards doing what is right, and what aligns with your company’s values.
- Supervisor Skills for Success: In the workplace, managers and supervisors are what connect front-line employees and organizational leadership. Managers and supervisors receive direction and inspiration from organizational leaders and are tasked with getting high quality performance and results from their employees. This training emphasizes the knowledge, skills, and behaviors necessary for a manager or supervisor to be successful in their role, from both a legal and employee relations perspective. It is custom built to reflect your organization’s needs.
Start-Up Business Services
As your new business landscape becomes increasingly complex, a virtual human resources firm will play a vital role in ensuring your organization is ready for the future. With employment practices and workplace safety, legal compliance begins with your first hire!
When a company invests in a virtual hr firm early on, it becomes better at hiring the right employees, retaining top talent and engaging your workforce for better productivity and results. With the right policies, protocols and people in place, HR NOLA will help you improve your bottom line.
Start-Up Business Services may include:
- Human Resources Operations Procedures
- Employee Handbooks
- Policy Development
- Compensation Structure
- Onboarding Design
- Separation Processes
- HRIS Support
How We Work
Need HR guidance but don’t know where to start? We’re here for you. We’ll start with a 30 minute exploratory session where we can discover where your team needs HR support.
Next, we assess your people and business needs and recommend a customized course of action that aligns with your goals and your budget.
With a solid understanding of your organization’s unique needs, we put our HR strategies into action. We will work directly with you to execute your plans and make your teams happier and more productive.
Happy teams make for profitable businesses.
We’re here to support your people so your business can grow and thrive. Find out More
HR NOLA provides small businesses with access to dedicated and valuable Human Resources solutions from experienced HR Consultants. From Hire to Retire, we manage and optimize your company’s HR functions, resulting in more successful, productive and compliant organizations.
HR News & Insights
- HR NOLA Named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Human Resources for The Second Consecutive YearHR NOLA has been named to Inc. magazine’s annual Best Workplaces list for the second year in a row. Featured in the May/June 2023 issue, hitting newsstands on May 16, 2023, and prominently featured on Inc.com. The list is the result of a comprehensive measurement of American companies that have excelled in creating exceptional workplaces and company cultureRead More
- 2023 Updates To Recruiting and Retention
The job market is completely different this year. Learn what has been changing in the world of recruiting and retaining employees.Read More
- Your Workplace REALLY Needs A Wellness Program
Mental health at work is getting more attention than ever before: as it should. Learn why you need a wellness program that addresses mental health at your workplace.Read More
HR NOLA brings together the best minds in HR to support your business. Our collaborative team provides impactful HR solutions that your employees need to grow and thrive.